Your wedding will be a day filled with photographs, which capture the joy of you and your beloved. On this day, you want to be as relaxed and joyous as possible. You don’t want to worry about how your dress or suit looks, whether your hair was blown by the wind, or whether your teeth will make you cringe when you look back at wedding photos. If you’re planning a wedding this year, investing in these cosmetic dentistry services will help you smile with confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry Service Before a Wedding
Since every smile is different, every patient won’t need the same treatment. In general, these are the services we recommend for someone who wants to improve their confidence before a wedding:
- Teeth cleaning: You should already be getting your teeth cleaned twice a year, so why not schedule this regular service the month before your wedding? This is recommended if you have clean, straight, white teeth that just need a little extra cleaning before the event.
- Teeth whitening: Are you a daily coffee drinker or red wine enthusiast? Your teeth will show it. With a dental whitening treatment, you can restore the bright gleam of your smile, so you don’t have to be embarrassed by the way your teeth look in wedding photos. Skip the at-home whitening kits, which don’t deliver lasting results, and schedule a whitening treatment in our office.
- Veneers: Are your front teeth chipped or cracked? Do you often cover your mouth with a hand so no one will notice? Rather than try to hide a dental issue like a cracked tooth or chipped tooth, let our dentist apply a veneer to resolve the issue for good. Veneers are a permanent solution to teeth problems that can leave you feeling as though you have to hide. Veneers are also an effective way to close a gap between teeth, or resolve size discrepancies between teeth. It’s an effective and lasting solution to so many dental problems that you’ll love the results and wonder why you did not have the work done sooner.
- Dental implants: If you are self-conscious over a missing tooth, let a dental implant take its place. Dental implants look just like the real thing, but never rot or develop cavities. This permanent solution for missing teeth must be scheduled well in advance of the wedding, as it can take up to six months.
- Botox: No one wants to spend their wedding day worried about wrinkles. If you’re concerned, a light Botox treatment before the big day can give your skin a smooth, unlined appearance.
Request a Tampa Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
If you’re interested in these services before an upcoming wedding, take a moment to schedule a consultation with our Tampa dentist. We’ll walk you through the procedures, answer any questions you may have about what to expect, and schedule treatment, so you’ll be ready for your big day. To schedule your consultation, complete the online form.