We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Weninger Dentistry is no longer requiring masks for our patients in response to COVID-19. We will continue to update our patients as it requires and we sincerely look forward to your next visit.
We hope that this update finds you and your family doing well! We wanted to touch base once again to thank you for your patience, support and flexibility with all the changes that COVID-19 has brought to us. Your trust in us is unparalleled and we are beyond grateful.
As we continue to strive for the best care for our patients & staff, we have taken the time to update our COVID-19 protocol should you test positive and have an upcoming appointment with Weninger Dentistry.
Please visit our COVID-19 Protocol page to learn more.
We will continue to update our patients as it requires and we sincerely look forward to seeing you in our office soon!
Drs. Scott and Michelle
Since reopening on May 11th, we have been very grateful to all of our patients and the team at Weninger Dentistry for their patience, flexibility and following through with new office protocols.
We have had a successful reentry into a new normal and have safely and efficiently treated approximately 1,065 individuals. In addition, we have also welcomed over 100 new patients to the practice.
As we continue to try and adhere to these new safety protocols, we kindly ask that everyone wear a mask in the building, except during their dental treatment.
We sincerely thank you for trusting in us and allowing us to be part of your overall healthcare team.
Drs. Scott and Michelle
Dear Valued Patient:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last couple of months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team members. For example:
- You’ll be asked some screening questions and your temperature will be taken when entering the building, until CDC guidelines have been lifted.
- We kindly ask for you to fill out any necessary forms and email them to our office at least two days prior to your scheduled appointment. These forms can be found on our website www.WeningerDentistry.com. If uncertain which forms apply to your appointment, please call or text the office. Having this key information prior to your appointment will allow the team to be ready for an on-time and smooth transition for your scheduled appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other areas for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to aid in social distancing between patients, as much as possible. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will be asking you to text our office cell phone (813) 992-2483 when you are in the parking lot. When our team replies, please enter the building and disinfect your hands. A team member will then guide you.
- We ask for individuals, who have accompanied the patient being treated, to wait in the car, until treatment has been completed.
- There will be designated blue taped areas to aid in social distancing for check out.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (813) 872-7057 or visit our website at www.WeningerDentistry.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Drs. Scott & Michelle and the rest of Team Weninger Dentistry
Hello to all of our patients! We are looking forward to seeing you when we reopen our practice on May 11th. If you’d like to schedule an upcoming appointment or perhaps re-schedule one, just give us a call and we will be happy to help: 813-872-7057. Otherwise, Weninger Dentistry is still open for any dental emergencies and we’re here to take any and all phone calls.
Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday, March 20th ordered that health care facilities in Florida suspend all “non essential elective medical procedures effective immediately.” This includes elective dental care performed at Weninger Dentistry.
Effective immediately, Weninger Dentistry will only be performing emergency services & answering phone calls to help address our patient’s needs and concerns. Your health and well-being is very important to us. We will be reaching out to all of our patients with dental hygiene and elective treatment appointments to reschedule you in the coming weeks.
If the mandate gets lifted sooner, we will reach out to you to try and get you rescheduled earlier. However, if not, then we will resume normal operations on May 8th for our patients. To help lessen some of the challenges associated with rescheduling, we will be offering additional hours upon reopening. Whether it’s being open on Mondays or offering later hours to accommodate patients who would need it, we are going to do our best to get you seen. Your health and well-being is of utmost importance to us.
To our valued patients:
We would like to take the time to connect with you regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic affecting our world. We are actively committed to the safety and well-being of our patients. Our office is actually one of the safer places to be at this time. We are required to always practice universal precautions and good hygiene regimens on a daily basis. In addition, unlike hospitals and larger healthcare facilities, we don’t handle near the volume of patients, therefore greatly lessening the chance for exposure. Our patients are like family. We want you to feel safe, welcomed & reassured that we are here for you. If there is anything we can do to help make your visit more comfortable, please let us know. Also, feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns. We are closely following the recommendations of our government & the Center for Disease Control and we will keep you updated as time progresses.
Doctors Scott & Michelle Weninger
And the Weninger Dentistry Family