What if I test positive (+) for COVID-19?
- Please contact our office as soon as you know. We will reschedule your appointment 8-10 weeks from the day you found out your (+) results.
- 14 days after you received your (+) test result, please be re-tested.
- If the new test result is negative (-), email that result to Smile@WeningerDentistry.com
- Once we receive the result, we will contact you to confirm your dental appointment.
- If the 2nd test is positive (+), contact the office and we will reschedule 3 months from your current appointment.
What if I was exposed to someone who tested positive (+) for COVID-19?
- Contact our office, as soon as you know, and we will reschedule your appointment 8-10 weeks from the day you were in contact with the COVID-19 (+) person.
- Please test yourself 5 days after the exposure occurred, to ensure you are negative for COVID-19. Email the results to: Smile@WeningerDentistry.com.